Jenna Harris has a broad-based litigation practice with a primary focus on intellectual property and commercial litigation, and is experienced in complex disputes relating to entertainment, copyright, trademark, and trade secret. Jenna has represented clients in federal and state court actions, and also assists clients with transactional matters related to copyright and trademark law.
Jenna provides business-minded counseling to clients in the music, media, entertainment, fashion, technology, e-commerce and consumer products industries. She understands the value of intellectual property and the importance of strategic decisions in maintaining and enhancing that value. Jenna provides comprehensive advice to assist clients with achieving their goals, including:
- Representing trademark and copyright clients in the procurement of intellectual property rights before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and Copyright Office.
- Representing and defending clients in proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Intellectual property protection, maintenance, enforcement, licensing and litigation.
- Counseling clients regarding brand development, marketing and maintenance.
- Internet, e-commerce, search engine and domain name disputes.
Jenna is a member of the Executive Committee of the Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the Tennessee Bar Association and is actively involved with the Volunteer Lawyers and Professionals for the Arts. Jenna has been named a “Mid-South Rising Star” in Intellectual Property by Super Lawyers from 2016-2018.
Education: University of Mississippi, B.B.A, Marketing; University of Mississippi School of Law
Admitted to Practice: Tennessee
- Presenter – Star Athletica and the Intersection of Trademark and Copyright in Fashion, Tennessee Bar Association, Nashville, TN (May 19, 2017)
- Panelist – Trademark Enforcement in Fashion & Apparel, North American Law Summit, Montego Bay, Jamaica (November 10, 2017)
- Panelist – Unique Forms of Trademark Protection: 2018 Update, North American Law Summit, Grand Cayman Island (November 9, 2018)